Heavy Duty Mechanic Job in Alberta [Canada]
Welcome to MyJobsCanada.com , This job is for Heavy Duty Mechanic Job in Alberta [Canada]. Kindly go through job details and check details i.e., job location, wage, employment type, vacancies, NOC code, joining date, etc. Go through all these details and if you are eligible to work for this employer, check all the details and apply. We Wish You best of luck for this job.
Please make sure you have International Standard Resume and Cover Letter to apply for this Job
|Salary||$20.00 hourly for 35 hours per week|
|Working Timings||Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning|
|Number of Vacancies||02 Vacancies|
|Education||High School certificate or diploma|
|Weight Handling||Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)|
|Additional Skills||Address customers’ complaints or concerns; sanitation and safety procedures;|
|Work Condition||Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination;|
|Personal Suitability||Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability|
Skill Requirement Candidate must be able to measure, cut and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment.
- Candidate must be able to measure and lay out reference points for installation; handle, recover and store refrigerants.
- Candidate must be able to assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components; install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Candidate must be able to start up system and test for leaks using testing devices; recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing.
- Candidate must be able to install, maintain and repair equipment in refrigerated trucks used to transport food or medical supplies.
- Candidate must be able to repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems
Also Apply for:-
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on MyJobsCanada.com are sourced from various employers and media. MyJobsCanada.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser’s authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. MyJobsCanada.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.