CNC Operator in New Brunswick [Canada]
Welcome to MyJobsCanada.com , This job is for CNC Operator in New Brunswick [Canada]. Kindly go through job details and check details i.e., job location, wage, employment type, vacancies, NOC code, joining date, etc. Go through all these details and if you are eligible to work for this employer, check all the details and apply. We Wish You best of luck for this job.
Please make sure you have International Standard Resume and Cover Letter to apply for this Job
|Salary||$20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Working Timings||Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning|
|Company||Hansen Signs Ltd|
|Number of Vacancies||02 Vacancies|
|Location||New Brunswick, Canada|
|Education||Secondary (high) school graduation certificate|
|Weight Handling||Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)|
|Additional Skills||Address customers’ complaints or concerns; sanitation and safety procedures;|
|Work Setting||Custom machine shop|
|Work Condition||Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination;|
|Personal Suitability||Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability|
- Candidate must be able to supervise technical staff; set up, program and operate one or more computerized or manual woodworking machines.
- Must have skill to read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions.
- Must have skilled to operate gluing machines to glue pieces or wood together or press and affix wood veneer to wood surfaces, clean and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Able to assist in operation, repair and maintenance, document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances.
- Must be able to maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports, read and interpret blueprints, operate pre-set special purpose woodworking machines to fabricate wood products.
- Must be able to set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- Skilled in verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
Also Apply for:-
- Packaging Worker Job in British Columbia [Canada]
- Farm Worker in Ontario [Canada]
- Farmer in British Columbia [Canada]
- Fruit Farmer in British Columbia [Canada]
- Farmer Manager in Manitoba [Canada]
- Farmer Job in British Columbia [Canada]
- Farm Job Ontario [Canada]
- Farmer Job in Ontario [Canada]
- Farm Worker job in Ontario [Canada]
- Farmer Worker job in Ontario [Canada]
- Farmer job in British Columbia [Canada]
- Farming Job in Quebec [Canada]
- Farm Labour in Ontario [Canada]
- Farmer Job in Ontario [Canada]
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on MyJobsCanada.com are sourced from various employers and media. MyJobsCanada.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser’s authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. MyJobsCanada.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.