Kitchen Job in Malta
Welcome to MyJobsCanada.com , This job is for Kitchen Job in Malta. Kindly go through job details and check details i.e., job location, wage, employment type, vacancies, joining date, etc. Go through all these details and if you are eligible to work for this employer, check all the details and apply. We Wish You best of luck for this job.
Please make sure you have European Standard Resume and Cover Letter to apply for this Job
|Salary||Range 1100 – 1400 Euros|
|Working Timings||Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning|
|Company||The Xara Palace|
|Number of Vacancies||02 Vacancies|
|Weight Handling||Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)|
|Additional Skills||Address customers’ complaints or concerns; sanitation and safety procedures;|
|Work Condition||Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination;|
|Personal Suitability||Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability|
- Candidate must be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit also must be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash.
- Able to handle and store cleaning products, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- Must be capable to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Must be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- Must have dishwashing skill like Scour pots and pans.
- Must be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware;
- Place dishes in storage area.
Also Apply for:-
- Kitchen Helper Job in Malta
- General Maintenance Job in Malta
- Housekeeping Attendant Job in Malta
- Maintenance Assistant Job in Malta
- Room Attendant Job in Malta
- Storekeeper Job in Malta
- Shop Keeper Job in Malta
- Sales Job in Malta
- Sales Executive Job in Malta
- Security Job in Malta
- Security Job in Malta
- Telephone Operator Job in Malta
- Warehouse Job in Malta
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on MyJobsCanada.com are sourced from various employers and media. MyJobsCanada.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser’s authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. MyJobsCanada.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.