Chef De Partie Job in Atlanta [America]
Welcome to MyJobsCanada.com , This job is for Chef De Partie Job in Atlanta [America]. Kindly go through job details and check details i.e., job location, wage, employment type, vacancies, NOC code, joining date, etc. Go through all these details and if you are eligible to work for this employer, check all the details and apply. We Wish You best of luck for this job.
Please make sure you have International Standard Resume and Cover Letter to apply for this Job
|Salary||To be discussed|
|Working Timings||Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning|
|Number of Vacancies||4 Vacancies|
|Education||High school education|
|Weight Handling||Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)|
|Additional Skills||Address customers’ complaints or concerns; sanitation and safety procedures;|
|Work Condition||Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination;|
|Personal Suitability||Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability|
- Participates in the preparation of food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards;
- complete mis en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service. Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Train, motivate, recommend discipline, and supervise the work of kitchen employees ensuring that all cultural and core standards are met.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures;
- check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages;
- return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables;
- assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems;
- control food waste, loss and usage per policies.
- Assist in driving menu development and changes staying consistent with the kitchen concept.
- Manage kitchen cleanliness, requisitions, prep priorites and par levels of product.
- Actively watch ticket times, flavor and presentation of all dishes leaving the kitchen.
- Assume expediting and order in the absence of a chef.
- Ensure the team is on track to meet any deadlines with private events, preparations, and time management.
- Communicate in a professional manner to other departments about specials, any 86’d items, or any needs pertaining to taking care of the guests.
- Ensure all cooks are using proper cooking techniques, seasoning methods and using proper tools for the job.
- Organizing line-ups to distribute important information to the team. Ensure the coolers are being maintained throughout the shift and that the temperature logs are being filled out each shift.
Also Apply for:-
- Customer Service Representative Job in Kansas [America]
- Driver Job in Florida [ America ]
- Housekeeping Job in Miami [America]
- Housekeeping Job in Texas [America]
- HVAC Job in Oregon [America]
- Mechanic Job in Utah [America]
- Painter Job in Baltimore [America]
- Sales Representative Job in Denver [America]
- Security Job in Palm Beach [America]
- Security Job in California [America]
- Warehouse Job in Utah [America]
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on MyJobsCanada.com are sourced from various employers and media. MyJobsCanada.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser’s authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. MyJobsCanada.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.