Painter Job in Baltimore [America]
Welcome to MyJobsCanada.com , This job is for Painter Job in Baltimore [America]. Kindly go through job details and check details i.e., job location, wage, employment type, vacancies, NOC code, joining date, etc. Go through all these details and if you are eligible to work for this employer, check all the details and apply. We Wish You best of luck for this job.
Please make sure you have International Standard Resume and Cover Letter to apply for this Job
|Salary||To be discussed|
|Working Timings||Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning|
|Number of Vacancies||2 Vacancies|
|Education||High school education|
- Requires a working technical knowledge of general building maintenance.
- Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job or through a series of professional certifications.
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Ability to read and speak and write English.
- Experience required by position is from two to five years of employment in the related position.
- Candidate must be skilled in advising consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings.
- Candidate must be capable to repair cracks and hole and also capable to prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted.
- Must have expertise in mix paint to desired colour and texture.
- Capable to erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging.
- Must have expertise in apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- Must be capable to measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls.
Also Apply for:-
- Customer Service Representative Job in Kansas [America]
- Driver Job in Florida [ America ]
- Housekeeping Job in Miami [America]
- Housekeeping Job in Texas [America]
- HVAC Job in Oregon [America]
- Mechanic Job in Utah [America]
- Sales Representative Job in Denver [America]
- Security Job in California [America]
- Warehouse Job in Utah [America]
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on MyJobsCanada.com are sourced from various employers and media. MyJobsCanada.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser’s authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. MyJobsCanada.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.